Raymond Morin Sancerre
- Local Delivery - Same Day
- In stock, ready for delivery
ALC.13.5%/VOL PRODUCT OF FRANCE (2021)
Sancerre is known for its flinty, savory Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley of France. The small town of Sancerre appears as the archetypal, bucolic French village. Situated almost precisely in the middle of the country, and perhaps because of this, Sancerre has been a center of French resistance sincethe Middle Ages. Huguenots retreated to it during the wars of religion and the Protestant reformation. Again, during the French revolution, the village was a center of the royalist rebellion to restore the French monarchy.
During World War II, Sancerre was a regional command center for the French resistance. After all of this, we can conclude that Sancerre takes “being French” very seriously. Pale and vibrant in color. Raymond Morin Sancerre is fresh, clean and screaming with racy brightness. Aromas of sliced green apples, gooseberries, lime zest and lemon peel
Food matching : can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with sea-food, fish dishes and cheeses
We offer Free Local Delivery & Next Day Delivery. Enter your zip code below and check if your zip code is serviceable. We don't do shipping.
- $30 Minimum for free local delivery ( Brooklyn)
- $100 Minimum for next day delivery (Brooklyn)
- Enter your Zip code below for Mahattan delivery service information.
- You can place your order online or by phone
- Guarantee fast delivery
- The Person receiving Delivery will be required to show ID
- No ID, No liquor
We offer discounts when you purchase 6 and 12 bottles of wine. Mix or Match.
At checkout page.
- Use code: SAVE20 for 12 bottles
- Use code: SAVE10 for 6 bottles
Can’t combine with other automatic discount & Wine of the week offer. Sparkling wine, champagne, liquor & spirits can't be combine with SAVE20/SAVE10 promotion.Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest update and sales.