Chateau Peyfaures Dame De Coeur Borrdeaux Superieur
- Local Delivery - Same Day
- Low stock - 1 item left
ALC.14.5%/VOL PRODUCT OF FRANCE (2012
Wine Making Method: Natural, native yeast fermentation, vegan.
Varieties: 90% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc
Soil: Clays, Ferruginous Limestone Subsoil
Harvest: Hand harvest plot by plot at optimum ripeness. The grape crop is density sorted and by hand in our cellar.
Maturation: 100% in French oak new barrels for 18 months. Full malolactic fermentation took place in barrel.
91 points by James Suckling
90+ points by Lisa Perrotti-Brown - The Wine Advocate
91 points by Roger Voss - The wine Enthusiat
91 Points By Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
We offer Free Local Delivery & Next Day Delivery. Enter your zip code below and check if your zip code is serviceable. We don't do shipping.
- $30 Minimum for free local delivery ( Brooklyn)
- $100 Minimum for next day delivery (Brooklyn)
- Enter your Zip code below for Mahattan delivery service information.
- You can place your order online or by phone
- Guarantee fast delivery
- The Person receiving Delivery will be required to show ID
- No ID, No liquor
We offer discounts when you purchase 6 and 12 bottles of wine. Mix or Match.
At checkout page.
- Use code: SAVE20 for 12 bottles
- Use code: SAVE10 for 6 bottles
Can’t combine with other automatic discount & Wine of the week offer. Sparkling wine, champagne, liquor & spirits can't be combine with SAVE20/SAVE10 promotion.Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest update and sales.