BOZAL MEZCAL CUISHE SINGLE MAGUEY
- Local Delivery - Same Day
- In stock, ready for delivery
46% ALC./VOL (92 PROOF) PRODUCT OF MEXICO
On the steep precarious hillsides of Oaxaca, Guerrero and Durango varieties of agave, indigenous to the region, grow wild and are heavily sought after by the local mezcaleros. These varietals produce flavors that are exotically intense, with rich earth tones and savory smokiness. From the heart of the maguey these flavors are traditionally extracted to produce mezcal that is wildly refined. Because we at b o z a l believe that something wild produces a far richer spirit.
One of the most physically distinct species of agave, the Cuishe, a subspecies of the Karwinskii Family of agave, grows vertically as a single stalk with its leaves spreading at the top. Due to its unusual structure, and the stalk containing the firmer piña material, the Cuishe can be difficult to harvest and to work with in general. This agave offers aromas full of tropical fruit with a dry piney and mineral finish.
We offer Free Local Delivery & Next Day Delivery. Enter your zip code below and check if your zip code is serviceable. We don't do shipping.
- $30 Minimum for free local delivery ( Brooklyn)
- $100 Minimum for next day delivery (Brooklyn)
- Enter your Zip code below for Mahattan delivery service information.
- You can place your order online or by phone
- Guarantee fast delivery
- The Person receiving Delivery will be required to show ID
- No ID, No liquor
We offer discounts when you purchase 6 and 12 bottles of wine. Mix or Match.
At checkout page.
- Use code: SAVE20 for 12 bottles
- Use code: SAVE10 for 6 bottles
Can’t combine with other automatic discount & Wine of the week offer. Sparkling wine, champagne, liquor & spirits can't be combine with SAVE20/SAVE10 promotion.Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest update and sales.